COVID-19 ALERT LEVEL 1
The Golden Rules for everyone at Alert Level 1
* If you’re sick, stay home. Don’t go to work or school. Don’t socialise.
* If you have cold or flu symptoms call your doctor or Healthline and make sure you get tested.
* Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
* Sneeze and cough into your elbow, and regularly disinfect shared surfaces
* If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
* If you’re concerned about your wellbeing or have underlying health conditions, work with your GP to understand how best to stay healthy.
* Keep track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen to help contact tracing if needed. Use the NZ COVID Tracer app as a handy way of doing this.
* Businesses should help people keep track of their movements by displaying the Ministry of Health QR Code for contact tracing.
* Stay vigilant. There is still a global pandemic going on. People and businesses should be prepared to act fast to step up Alert Levels if we have to.
* People will have had different experiences over the last couple of months. Whatever you’re feeling — it’s okay. Be kind to others. Be kind to yourself.
* For more information please visit
* Check out
www.facebook.com/botanyjunction for direct links to businesses social media pages.